:: WELCOME ::

i felt compelled to create this blog with the thought of all those who have helped me as i continue my journey of cake decorating. if not for those creative minds who were brave enough to put themselves out there i would not have learned so many wonderful things or been as inspired as i am. i am just starting on my path to greatness! (ha ha!) i hope to document my progress through this blog. give out tips i have learned. make more connections with the decorating world. and perhaps someday give someone a little inspiration myself. so welcome and thank you for stopping by!

Thursday, May 10, 2012


A friend’s son loves the movie “How To Train Your Dragon” (can you blame him??!!) She made the actual cake but asked me to make a flying Toothless. Now, you must understand that my Sweet Knees grew up modeling with his Dad, so he has ALL the skills. I am slowly learning. He was working while I was making this and had absolutely no guidance from him. Um, scary? Yes. Yes it was. And I know if I were to have a catch phrase from this cake blog it would be something along the lines of ”but I think it turned out pretty good!” . So I must attempt another phrasing for this Toothless..DID YOU SEE WHAT I MADE?  ALL BY MYSELF??  OH. MY. DEAR. GOODNESS> Okay, I am super proud of methe wing connection could be better I know that. He is great though right? I love him, he is adorable!






No comments: