:: WELCOME ::

i felt compelled to create this blog with the thought of all those who have helped me as i continue my journey of cake decorating. if not for those creative minds who were brave enough to put themselves out there i would not have learned so many wonderful things or been as inspired as i am. i am just starting on my path to greatness! (ha ha!) i hope to document my progress through this blog. give out tips i have learned. make more connections with the decorating world. and perhaps someday give someone a little inspiration myself. so welcome and thank you for stopping by!

Thursday, May 10, 2012

Toto's Picnic Basket



My department has a huge end of the year party.  Last year they had a cake contest. This year it was Cupcake Wars! Our theme for the year was centered around The Wizard of Oz, so our cupcakes had to be the same. I choose to add a little more and put in the Food and Nutrition side as well. So Toto’s Picnic Basket was my theme. I had such a blast doing this display. The cupcakes were a delicious cinnamon swirl with cream cheese icing. I made some sweet little labels for the place settings and each of the character a mini cupcake, they need dessert too!  I cannot decide what my favorite part was, each one is favorite in its own way to me. Oh well !>




















No comments: