:: WELCOME ::

i felt compelled to create this blog with the thought of all those who have helped me as i continue my journey of cake decorating. if not for those creative minds who were brave enough to put themselves out there i would not have learned so many wonderful things or been as inspired as i am. i am just starting on my path to greatness! (ha ha!) i hope to document my progress through this blog. give out tips i have learned. make more connections with the decorating world. and perhaps someday give someone a little inspiration myself. so welcome and thank you for stopping by!

Monday, May 30, 2011

2011 - Who's That Lady?

WOO HOO! Check out that mess, shows we had fun!
When I became a Lunch Lady at the beginning of the school year, I had an image of a cake I wanted to make. There was never really an opportunity to make it. Until Empty Nester decided to hold a birthday party to celebrate all of our birthdays! I jumped on that so fast! What better time to make sweet little.......



....who's that lady?




Say hello to MYRTLE the LUNCH LADY!
Mole and all! Sparkly glasses too!




No comments: